AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2015-03-02

Happy Birthday

Hi everyone,
For the next 2 weeks (Mar 2-15),We have a fun challenge over at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog LTSCB #49 - BUTTONS & BOWS!
We want you create a project use buttons AND bows (at least one of each). I'm happy to share my DT inspiration project for you.


I  liked to  play with paper dolls as a child. I draw paper clothes, bags, hats ....for the paper dolls. Do you like paper dolls? I used "Doll Face 5" by A Day For Daisies. I really like this doll! I used copic maker and Prisma Color Premier to color the image,and then used masking technique to coloring the background. I used ribbon as scarf around her neck,and added a button on her fabric dress under her right shoulder . A modern stylish woman!

Our wonderful sponsors for this challenge are :

(Prize: $12 gift certificate)

(Prize: 7 images to winner)

(Prize: 3 images to winner)

Please check out our blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created & while you're there,read up on our rules so you can play along with us! I'm looking forward to seeing what you all come up with...have fun everyone & happy stamping!
Thanks so much for stopping by & have a great rest of the day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love

Ann


Supplies:
  • Stamp : JustRite CR-03885
  • Copic Maker & PRISMA COLOR PREMIER
  • Distress Ink : tumbled glass,picked raspberry
  • Archival Jet Black
  • Brilliance starlite silver
  • Stencil : teresa collins BE1004
  • ZIG Wink of Stella Brush Clear
  • Button & Ribbon & Fabric


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

17 則留言:

  1. Oooohhhh! What a lovely card. Love the way you tied her ribbon around her neck. Your background is very cool. Love it!

    回覆刪除
  2. What a cute idea! I LOVE her sweater, brooch and scarf! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

    回覆刪除
  3. Lovely card and yes...I used to get together with my best friend in elementary school and we would design clothes for paper dolls! I have fond memories of those creative times! So happy to have you playing along with us at CTD!

    回覆刪除
  4. Wow this is stunning! Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    回覆刪除
  5. Really pretty design!! Love the purple color and the ribbon around her neck is clever! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Tuesday Throwdown . Hope you will join us for our new challenge this week! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    回覆刪除
  6. Thank you so much for playing our Birthday challenge at One Stitch at A Time.
    Good luck and i hope you will come back next time.
    DT Nataliya

    回覆刪除
  7. This is stunning! Absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining in with the Sisters of Craft Blog Challenge. Creative Blessings, Tracy x SOC DT

    回覆刪除
  8. This is soooo beautiful! I Love, love, love how you tied the bow around her neck! Such a great idea!! Looking forward to working with you on the LTSCB team.

    回覆刪除
  9. Ann, I love this! Beautifully colored. She looks like a Barbie doll. I loved paper dolls as a child, too and played with them all the time. Hours and hours carefully cutting them out and then playing. I grew up, but I still have fun making things with paper.:)

    回覆刪除
  10. Love this image. The colours are gorgeous and you've done a great job colouring the image. I used to love paper dolls too, the ones with the little tags that you could change the outfits. Aaahh memories lol Thank you for entering the Crafts Galore EncoreAnything Goes March Challenge and Good Luck! xx

    回覆刪除
  11. what a clever way to use ribbon! Thanks for joining us at the 3 Girl JAM Challenge!

    回覆刪除
  12. Gorgeous card love the image! Thanks for joining us at Scribble and Scrap xxxx

    回覆刪除
  13. I love that ribbon around her neck! Beautiful image, too. Thanks for joining our "Anything Goes with Ribbon" Challenge this month at 3 Girl JAM. Julie O, DT member

    回覆刪除
  14. WOW! Beautiful creation! I loved paper dolls too and you did such a fabulous job on this image. The ribbon scarf around her neck is SO clever and the fabric dress you added. Love this!

    回覆刪除
  15. This is absolutely gorgeous, Ann! And yep, I used to 'design' clothes for my paper dolls - and this brings back many fond memories! Your coloring is gorgeous as is her dress and scarf! GREAT project!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! With SU
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
    3 Girl JAM DT

    回覆刪除
  16. This is super! I love the ribbon scarf! Thanks for joining us at 3 Girl JAM!

    回覆刪除
  17. Love the colors and the color of her eyes draws you in! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore March Anything Goes challenge! Lynda - DT Member

    回覆刪除

Thanks so much for stopping !