AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2016-01-08

Season's Greetings

Hi everyone,
For the next 2 weeks(Jan 8-21),we have a fun challenge over at Scrapping4fun Challenge #57 - 
Anything Goes + Digi. I'm so happy to share my DT inspiration project for you. Hope you like it!





Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is :


Please check out our blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created & while you're there,read up on our rules so you can play along with us! I'm looking forward to seeing what you all come up with...have fun everyone & happy stamping!
Thanks so much for stopping by & have a great day! 
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,
Ann


Supplies:
  • Die-cut:SPD S5-055,MFT-690,Joy!Crafts 6002/2018,2019,2020
  • Embossing folder:We R Gemstone,Crafts-Too Christmas Greetings
  • Copic Marker
  • ZIG clear Wink of Stella Brush
  • Gems

Proud to enter my card into the following challenges:


13 則留言:

  1. LOVE this CAS card!
    Hugs xxx
    Irena

    回覆刪除
  2. WoW !!! That is just awesome ! Super colouring and I really like how you did that background - is it embossed or did you fold all that ???
    Thank you for using one of my images and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you :-D

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Thank you for enjoy my card! You are a great sponsor!
      I used embossing folder to make the background. I really like the gemstone texture!

      刪除
  3. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    回覆刪除
  4. Absolutely gorgeous. A fabulous image x

    回覆刪除
  5. Thanks for sharing your card at CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for January!
    Monica - DT

    回覆刪除
  6. wow, such a nice coloring! Love the white background with poping image!
    Thanks for playing with us at Card mania chellenges. I hope you will join us again! :) Kajcyika

    回覆刪除
  7. Just gorgeous - love your colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at A Snowflakes Promise.

    Helen x

    回覆刪除
  8. Beautiful card, love the coloring
    Thank you for your DT creations
    Hugs
    Rachelle

    回覆刪除
  9. Your card is stunning Ann! The image is beautifully colored. Loving the embossing folder too :o)

    回覆刪除
  10. Woow - looks amazing! Thank you for joinning Card Mania challenge

    回覆刪除
  11. Wonderful creation! Your colouring is beautful!
    Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge (sorry for the delay!).
    Ileanaxx

    回覆刪除

Thanks so much for stopping !