AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2015-04-20

Super MOM

Hi everyone,
For the next 2 weeks (Apr 20 - May 3),We have a fun challenge over at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog LTSCB #52 - Anything Goes! I'm happy to share my DT inspiration project for you.

I used the "silhouette CAMEO" to cut the frame. It's so fun!! This is my new purchase. I used Deirdery Dunderton by Dr. Digi's House of Stamps. I colored the image using Copic Markers and cuted the kitchen gadgets using die-cuts. Hope you like it.

Our wonderful sponsors for this challenge are :
(Prize: 2 images of choice to winner)

(Prize: 3 images of choice to winner)

(Prize: $10 GC to winner)

Please check out our blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created & while you're there,read up on our rules so you can play along with us! I'm looking forward to seeing what you all come up with...have fun everyone & happy stamping!

Ann


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:


Supplies:
  • Stamps : PDC-CS1013, Hero Arts AC002
  • Die-cuts : Marianne design CR1247
  • Copic Marker
  • Ranger Embossing Tinsel Red
  • Gems


13 則留言:

  1. Wonderful fun card!
    Thank you for joining us at The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge. Jane xxx

    回覆刪除
  2. She is quite the lady! That frame IS fabulous! Your paper is perfect and the coloring is beautiful.

    回覆刪除
  3. I just love this, Ann! That image is so adorably funny and you've done an amazing job with her! Love your papers and the kitchen gadget embellishments! And your frame is perfect!

    回覆刪除
  4. This card is just so much fun and I love the fabby frame!
    Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink challenge!
    Hugs, Kat x

    回覆刪除
  5. A fabulously fun card. The image is wonderful and I love the added cooking gadgets.
    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

    回覆刪除
  6. such a fund card :D
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge. I hope to see you again in our new challenge!
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    回覆刪除
  7. This just made me smile. Love the image and the bright colours. Lovely. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CYP. Good luck.

    Lynn, CYP DT

    回覆刪除
  8. Such a fun card. I love the frame and kitchen gadgets. Great job!

    回覆刪除
  9. Wonderful card!! LOVE the metal accents and coloring~Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passion!
    Carolyn, DT

    回覆刪除
  10. Your card is gorgeous and thank you for joining in our challenge by CC&CC ,good luck and hope to see you again next time
    Hugs xxx Dt Anneke and have a nice day.

    回覆刪除
  11. Love this! Such a great card and it truly made me smile :) Thanks for joining us at The paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog, good luck!

    回覆刪除
  12. Such a fun card, love it. Thanks for sharing at Craft Your Passion#258. Good luck!

    回覆刪除
  13. SO cute card, love image !!! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    回覆刪除

Thanks so much for stopping !