Hope you have a happy weekend!
I attent a group that ask everyone making any projects using the same stamp set during January. It's a really challenge for me,because I never try it,so I want to record it all . I choosed my new stash Prima "Don't forget to fly" stamp set ! Hope you like it!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,
- Stamp:Prima Don't forget to fly,JustRite Grand Sentiments
- Distress Paint:milled lavender,picket fence
- Distress Ink: SEEDLESS PRESERVES
- Archival Ink Jet Black
- Twinkling H2O
- Stensil:StencilGirl Deconstructed Cluster of Lilies Mask and Stencil
Proud to enter my card into the following challenges:
- Simon Says Monday Challenge: Something New
- Anything But Cute Challenge #9 - Ring out the Old, Bring in the New
- Simon Says Wednesday: Something New
- The Artistic Stamper Creative Challenge- Anything Goes!
- Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #53 ~ Anything Goes
- Craft Stamper Take It Make It Challenge: January! Take A Stamp Anything Goes!