AnnChuangCrafts

AnnChuangCrafts

2016-02-07

I LOVE MEW (Cat Card #1)

Hi everyone,
I love cats. I used to have three white Persian cats. One of them died, I had get two cats later, but my mother-in-law doesn't like children playing with cats, she was afraid that the baby would be allergic, So I gave them to my friends. I miss them so much!!!



Thanks so much for stopping by & have a nice day!
Until Next Time,
Hugs & Love,
Ann


Proud to enter my card into the following challenges:
          





Supplies:






17 則留言:

  1. Hi,

    Gorgous card

    Hugs
    Claudia
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    回覆刪除
  2. So pretty love the balloons Thanks for playing Crafting by Designs Challenge Love and hugs Carole x DT

    回覆刪除
  3. Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen DT

    回覆刪除
  4. This is so, so cute - love those balloons. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    回覆刪除
  5. Such a sweet card. So sorry you don't have your cats around. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting for all Seasons. Sue DT

    回覆刪除
  6. Hi, Ann! Adorable Valentine card, and one of the sweetest I've seen this Valentine Season. Purrrrr delight! er, I mean Pure Delight! Really cute, and wonderful bokeh technique in the background!

    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Use a Stamp or Digi".
    crafty hugs,
    de
    {Creative Smiles}

    回覆刪除
  7. Hi, Ann! Adorable Valentine card, and one of the sweetest I've seen this Valentine Season. Purrrrr delight! er, I mean Pure Delight! Really cute, and wonderful bokeh technique in the background!

    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Use a Stamp or Digi".
    crafty hugs,
    de
    {Creative Smiles}

    回覆刪除
  8. Cute image and cute card. Thanks for join us at Creative Moments this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

    回覆刪除
  9. What a fun card! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft your Passion challenges this week!

    回覆刪除
  10. A gorgeous card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    回覆刪除
  11. A lovely card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    回覆刪除
  12. Love your fun design, Ann - sorry to hear about your cats. Thanx for playing along at Fantasy Stampers.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    回覆刪除
  13. A lovely card, great design. Thanks for joining us at Fantasty Stapers. Caz DT.

    回覆刪除
  14. Aw, your cat looks like he or she has real "certitude." I love your card and I too love cats. I hope you will be able to have them in your life again someday.
    Thank you for joining the Simply Create Too DT challenge no. 102, Valentine's Day and Love. Join us again soon.
    Erica (Simply Create Too DT Member)

    回覆刪除
  15. Hi, I just commented above. I wanted the word to be "certitude." The automatic correction took over and decided I meant certitude. I don't even know what that word means. Have a great weekend.

    回覆刪除
  16. What a wonderful love card you've created! Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments, hope to see you again for our next challenge!
    Jennifer, DT

    回覆刪除

Thanks so much for stopping !