Today it is my great honor to be a guest at Mixed Media Mojo. I would like to share a project with you that was inspired by Dina Wakley’s Art Journal Freedom Chapter 7 Contrast with color.
1. Covere the page with Gesso. Let it dry.
2. Paint the middle third of page with ruby Acrylic Paints.
3. Place a stencil over the painted areas. Use a damp rag to rub through the stencil and remove some of the paint.
4. Dab lime Acrylic Paints through the stencils on the right side.
6. Stamp a focal image and sentiment onto the smooth white cardstock. Cut out them. I used a white poster paint Sharpie to outline the image.
7. Glue the focal image and the sentiment onto the page.
8. Stamp the handwritten word along the image left edge.
I would like to thank Jannet and the rest of the talented Design Team for allowing me to craft along side them today!
Thanks so much for stopping by & have a nice day!
Until Next Time,
Big crafty hugs,
Proud to enter my project into the following challenges:
- More Mixed Media Challenge - "Anything Goes" + optional Brown
- STAMPlorations September Mixed Media Challenge
- Creative Artiste's Challenge 18 Anything Mixed Media Goes